01 December 2014

December is Here

Well, after finishing my NaNoWriMo on 25 November, I didn't really have any time to work on it until this past weekend, and only got in another 2,000 words. Now that the craziness of Thanksgiving is over, I feel a lot better about rededicating myself to finish the novel. I like where it's headed a lot, and I keep coming up with new and better ways of telling the story (or so it seems, at least).

Now that it's December, I'm making it my goal to go back to daily posts on this blog as well. I've got some bottles of wine I've tasted recently that I am ready to share notes on, and hopefully I'll finish some more books soon. I've got quite a pile waiting for me at the library.

And, of course, it's 2,000 words a day for me for the next 15 days, or until I type THE END - whichever comes first!