30 December 2014

2014: My Favorite Books

Only two days left! Time for my favorite books this year!

To be clear, these weren't all published this year.

Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith

Noggin by John Corey Whaley

Winger by Andrew Smith

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson

100 Sideways Miles by Andrew Smith

Aristotle & Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz

The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson

Golden Boy by Abigail Tarttelin

Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

So...two books each by Jandy Nelson and Rainbow Rowell, and three by Andrew Smith.

In addition, I have a pile of five more books by Andrew Smith back home, to get 2015 started off right!

Apparently I forgot to keep track of the books I read in January, February, and part of March, but from mid-March to the end of the year I read 50 books (and I expect to finish another one tonight or tomorrow). If you can read, you can succeed.

Here's to more awesome books in 2015. I can think of two more by Andrew Smith I am dying to get my hands on...